I have a BLOG! Which is like email that everyone can read, more or less. This should be good for questions that everyone could benefit from knowing the answer -- like, "What time is the Luau Lunch for Rm. 14?" Or if you found a good web site and want to share it.
I'm new to blogging (and I really don't like the word blog), but I plan to post messages a couple of times a week. Feel free to post comments also!
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's tough to know what to write about but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it! The term blog is easier to take if you know the origin is Web Log. One you may enjoy is:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&ct=res&cd=1&url=http%3A%2F%2Fweblogg-ed.com%2F&ei=mvTOR_26GIqmpASEup2ZCw&usg=AFQjCNHvO335hexfR5ice6brtrfY0xDxwA&sig2=m3uJin9z5ODJQ7RFscUQVg
YAY! you did good job with the blog. there is no embarrass about how to write the blog. you did good job to tell other people about mr wisle's rm 14.
Post a Comment